Makes 1 cocktail.
This tea cocktail combines the earthiness of pu-erh tea with whisky and then uses fresh lemon to cut through this to give a well balanced and easy to drink cocktail.
- 50ml Bourbon whisky
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons of pu-erh tea
- 1 egg white
- 7.5ml Agave syrup (1 teaspoon)
- 1 sprig red currants
How to make
For the Pu-erh infused whiskey: combine the tea and the bourbon in a jar or cup and cover. Let it steep for 2 to 4 hours to absorb the flavours of the pu-erh. For a stronger infusion, leave overnight.
- Add the fresh lemon juice, egg white, agave syrup, pu-erh infused whisky and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is cold.
- Strain into a short glass over ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of red currants.
Laisser un commentaire